About All in a spin
I work and teach from my purpose built textile studio on our working sheep farm, offering the only accredited courses in hand spinning in the UK as well as many leisure courses. I also travel throughout the UK to visit Guilds and other groups. All in a Spin is based in the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park, South East Wales, easily accessible from all parts of the UK.
Here’s what All in a Spin offers:
- Classes and workshops on hand spinning - beginners to advanced
- Classes and workshops on weaving - beginners to advanced
- Classes and workshops on dyeing and design
- Nationally accredited courses in hand spinning L1 and L3 - only available at All in a spin
- Private tuition
- Talks and courses to outside organisations
- Spinning and weaving to commission
- Ashford and Louet stockist, also used spinning wheels
- Fleeces for hand spinners - our own Clun Forest, Lincoln Longwool and Zwartbles
- Pure Welsh wool - from our own and other local flocks
To book a workshop or class, to purchase equipment or to enquire about a commission please get in touch.