stay in the WEAVER’S COTTAGE
If you've booked a course with All in a Spin to learn to weave, spin or dye, why not stay on with us at Pen Y Caeau Farm and combine learning new skills with a holiday break?
Please get in touch to join a class or to arrange a bespoke programme.
Stay in our historic Welsh longhouse
Pen Y Caeau Farm is an historic 17th century Welsh longhouse on a working sheep farm, nestled high in the hills of the Brecon Beacons National Park. We are located just up a quiet valley from Cwmdu, which is on the A479, near the small but interesting market town of Crickhowell in Powys.
Weaver’s Cottage has been lovingly restored to a very high standard and offers you characterful and comfortable accommodation in a wing of the farmhouse:
- 2 bedrooms ( 1 with a kingsize/twin bed and one with a single bed and trundle bed)
- a luxury shower room with monsoon shower
- a light, airy and spacious sitting room with Clearview stove
- a kitchen/diner with cooker, washing machine/tumble dryer, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- full central heating
- private patio
- fabulous, uninterrupted views of the Black Mountains
- sorry no pets or children under the age of 7
Pen Y Caeau Farm is the ideal base for your holiday whether you like outdoor pursuits, the arts, visiting historic towns and villages or just spending time relaxing in the stunning scenery of the Black Mountains.
A stone's throw from our farm are the towns of Hay-on-Wye, Crickhowell, Abergavenny and Brecon (all within an easy drive). But you don't even have to get in the car to experience some of the best views and walking in the Black Mountains straight from the farm, on the eastern side of the Brecon Beacons National Park.
7 nights from £404 - £555
3 nights from £303 - £416